Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our Photographer

I am so excited about the photographer that we hired for our wedding. I spent months and months researching photographers trying to find someone who took artistic wedding photos and didn't charge an arm and a leg. Our wedding is on a very strict budget, but that doesn't mean that I am willing to give up on quality.

Enter Clint from Renaissance Studio Photography. I had been checking his website for months, looking at the pictures and pondering about whether or not we could afford him. When Renata and I went to meet him, we were both blown away by how easy going and professional he was. We definitly clicked, and he totally understood the vision that I have for our wedding. When he mentioned that he loved taking pictures of broken down barns, I was completely sold! (I've been obsessing over barns for years now....ask Matthew!)

Without further ado, here are some lovely wedding messages captured by Clint:


Starting with some engagement shots



Wedding Shots:

One of the best things that I like about Clint is that photography is his passion. He has a seperate website that showcases some of his "artsier" photography. I love that he has "an artist's soul". Here are some images that speak to me:

Now onto videography!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are going to have rad photos!

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Clint is a perfect fit for your wedding!! The pics will be beautiful, not takcy!

    ReplyDelete