Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Inspiration Board

Clearly, I am incredibly indecisive. I have narrowed down the colour scheme to navy and white, and I thought that yellow would be a wonderful accent colour. When I shared this with my mom, she went on a rant about how in Poland, yellow flowers symbolize unfaithfulness. As much as I don't care about my mom's superstitions, I don't really know how I feel about our wedding making all of our Polish guests think of cheating. My mom than suggested that I change the yellow to bright pink. So, I (quickly) made two inspiration boards to get a visual as to what a navy and white wedding with yellow or pink accents would look like. Opinions?

1 comment:

  1. I definietly Like the yellow better! I think that yellow is a little bit more modern and more original then pink :)

    ReplyDelete