Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blinging out the Girls

Doesn't the name of this post make it sound like I am going to talk about diamond encrusted underwear or something? Sorry to disappoint!

I've been watching the Rachel Zoe Project (I have a lot of time for Bravo lately), and loved the way she styled her celebrity clients for the Golden Globes. I was particularly happy to see that both Debra Messing and Anne Hathaway wore navy blue, further convincing me that the colour choices that I made for our wedding are indeed chic!

I loved Anne's overall look, and plan on using it as inspiration for my bridesmaids!


I am fairly certain that I want the girls to wear long dresses, and I know that I want them soft and flowy, as opposed to taffeta. This way, they will mirror my wedding gown (more on that later). I made these decisions long ago, and Anne is simply modeling my vision.

However, it was Debra's outfit that had my creative juices flowing. Actually, her dress was kind of a mess, but her accessories were amazing!


Don't you think that those emerald earrings against the navy of the dress are just to die for? They are so unexpected and striking! I think that they would look amazing on my girls.

What do you guys think? A dress like this one from Nordstrom:


Paired with earrings like this from overstock.com



Hmmm....maybe that doesn't tie into our navy, white, and yellow theme. Hmmm....maybe I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. So cannot complain if you make me look as stunning as Anne Hathaway! :D

    ReplyDelete