Wednesday, September 23, 2009

STDs

Since we have had a looooooooong engagement, I have been so frustrated at the fact that I couldn't actually plan anything for certain, in fear of changing my mind. Now that we are less than 10 months out and it's time to get started, I am finding that I have no idea what I want!

Matthew's mom has been asking me to think about sending Save the Dates, since her family is spread out all across the USA, and will be traveling to the Greater Toronto Area for the wedding. I hadn't really thought about sending these out, because they are not customary for Polish weddings. Actually, I had never received one myself!

Nevertheless, I realized the importance of getting the word out ahead of time so that people could plan their vacations appropriately, so I started searching for inspiration (any one else out there believe that searching the internet for ideas is the hardest and most complicated element of diy?).


I have fallen in love with these fabric backed invitations, and am thinking of incorporating this idea into our STDs. I am going to try this out tonight, and let you know how it goes soon!

1 comment:

  1. those are super super cute! I love when people incorporate fabric with their stationary.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete